Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOST Returns Tonight!

LOST returns tonight! Are you ready for the launch of Season 5?

It all starts tonight at 8/7 central on ABC.

And, of course, it wouldn't hurt to know about the spiritual implications of LOST by reading my coauthored book (with Dr. John Ankerberg), What Can Be Found in LOST?

In other news...
  • My official website www.readdB.com is now live with its new 2.0 look (Thank you, Josiah!). I guess I'll now have to update my events and Twitter feeds.
  • Sunday night at 9-10pm Eastern I'll be talking about LOST on M88 Radio in Albequerque, NM. Listen live at M88.org.
  • Monday night at 7-9pm Eastern I'll be on Atlanta Live TV on WATC 57. If you're in the Atlanta area, please check it out. It also re-airs at 8am Eastern the following morning for those of you with DirecTV on the NRB Network.
  • And if you're in Nashville Feb. 7-9, let me know as I'll be there for the National Religious Broadcaster's Convention. I'd love to connect in person.
Please keep me in your prayers and share any prayer requests you'd like to pass along as well. We're in this together.

I love and appreciate all of you.

No comments:

Dillon Burroughs's Fan Box

Dillon Burroughs on Facebook

Blog Archive