Monday, January 12, 2009

Ready for LOST?

Ready for LOST? Only nine days and counting. Until then, you can get caught up on all of spiritual insights in What Can Be Found in LOST?

My friend Daniel Hall took a moment during his recent trip in Israel to peruse its pages. If you have a picture of you checking out this book or one of my other written works, please upload it to my Facebook page. Do it by January 17th (my birthday!) and you could win a free autographed book.

In other news, some of you have been asking about my recent interviews. I'm keeping the most current list on my Facebook page along with links to listen live online when possible. I do my best not to send you email every other day, so go here if you want to listen or even call in on live shows to ask a question.

This Wednesday, I'll be on Chris Fabry Live at 3pm EST talking about LOST. Check it out online or any Moody Radio station.

If you think of it, please keep me in your prayers. I've been asked to share on several stations recently (at least 12 this month!) and really want to do my best to speak truth on issues of faith and culture. Pray that God would give just the right words to speak and that listeners would respond to God with a heart that seeks to follow Jesus.

Please let me know if I can do anything for you. Thank you for all you do.

No comments:

Dillon Burroughs's Fan Box

Dillon Burroughs on Facebook

Blog Archive