Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Lost Symbol Is Finally Here--Now What?

After years of waiting, Dan Brown's friends and foes can finally read the latest adventures of their favorite character Dr. Robert Langdon. What will happen? What controversial secret will be revealed next?

On another note, I'm curious what religious leaders will say about this one. "Angels and Demons" infuriated the Catholic Church. "The Da Vinci Code" agitated everyone who cares about the life of Jesus. Rumor is that Freemasonry will be a target and Washington, D.C. will be the location. Maybe the Vatican and Jesus-lovers can breathe easy.

If you have any info on a faith perspective from your first day or advanced reading, I'd love to hear it. I've had several people and networks asking what response I'm planning to give. My response has been that once I've read my copy I'll let you know (No Harry Potter-like midnight party for me on this one, though.).

I'm hoping Mr. Brown has chosen to show a friendlier attitude toward Jesus this time. We'll see...

In the meantime, if you're still wondering about The Da Vinci Code, check out some free stuff here.

No comments:

Dillon Burroughs's Fan Box

Dillon Burroughs on Facebook

Blog Archive