Do you ever feel overwhelmed at the amount of communication coming your way?
With emails, blogs, text messages, cell phones, radio ads, TV, and more constantly begging for attention, it's easy to become frustrated.
I've recently decided to revamp my entire personal communications strategy to allow YOU to choose how to best keep in contact.
For instance, my newest online information allows you to:
- Track my updates on Facebook or Myspace.
- Follow my everyday thoughts via Twitter (If you're not sure what this is, check it out.)
- Subcribe to my enewsletter (For those who prefer old fashioned email!).
- Listen to the latest podcast via iTunes (requires iTunes software).
- Watch recent interview clips on my YouTube channel.
- View text message updates for when I'm in your area.
- Plus, there's this blog and my website.
So choose your communications! Pick them all via the links in this message or just those you want. And if you'd like something you don't see, please ask so I can consider adding it in the future.
For now, let me just promote one communication form. This blog is now available as an enewsletter. Simply click here and drop your email address in the enewsletter box. You'll have to click on a link in your email to confirm. Then you'll recieve these updates as soon as they are released.
Please join me in communicating Christ to a new generation. You're prayers and friendship are critical to all that happens. I look forward to your messages about what God is doing in your life.
"Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God." -Peter to Jesus in John 6:68-69