Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Ways to Communicate












Do you ever feel overwhelmed at the amount of communication coming your way?

With emails, blogs, text messages, cell phones, radio ads, TV, and more constantly begging for attention, it's easy to become frustrated.

I've recently decided to revamp my entire personal communications strategy to allow YOU to choose how to best keep in contact.

For instance, my newest online information allows you to:

So choose your communications! Pick them all via the links in this message or just those you want. And if you'd like something you don't see, please ask so I can consider adding it in the future.

For now, let me just promote one communication form. This blog is now available as an enewsletter. Simply click here and drop your email address in the enewsletter box. You'll have to click on a link in your email to confirm. Then you'll recieve these updates as soon as they are released.

Please join me in communicating Christ to a new generation. You're prayers and friendship are critical to all that happens. I look forward to your messages about what God is doing in your life.

"Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God." -Peter to Jesus in John 6:68-69

1 comment:

Scott Fillmer said...

I know exactly what you mean... there has to be a break or way to get away for a while, even just 30-60 minutes is good. Thanks for the follow on twitter.

Dillon Burroughs's Fan Box

Dillon Burroughs on Facebook

Blog Archive