Friday, November 12, 2010

Goodbye Blogspot, Hello Beliefnet

As mentioned in my last post, over the next few weeks I'll be upgrading many of the ways I communicate with you. My goal is extend the number of people I reach and the quality of my communications with each of you.

As of this week, this blog will no longer be updated. The GOOD NEWS is that I am now blogging at Beliefnet.com, the Internet's largest spiritual website. This provides an outlet to communicate with a new audience, both Christian and non-Christian, on the faith issues that impact our everyday lives. I encourage you to read it and sign up for the updates.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/activistfaith/

P.S. I'll also be adding more content on Facebook. If you're not already a fan, join me at Facebook.com/readdB. Thanks for joining the journey!

No comments:

Dillon Burroughs's Fan Box

Dillon Burroughs on Facebook

Blog Archive