Friday, December 12, 2008

Blogging from Anywhere (And Reading Blogs Anywhere, Too!)

I can now blog from anywhere.

I once blogged during a haircut. I've blogged during radio interviews, during class (when I was teaching), and have even micro-blogged via Twitter a few times during church (I know, I know, not a good idea!).

But many people don't realize you can READ blogs from anywhere, too.

If you have a web-enabled phone, you can read this blog at Blogger, Facebook, Myspace, RSS (for your iPhone, Sony Reader, or Kindle), or via email.

And if you follow me on Twitter, you can receive a text message each time I blog.

I know, you already have more to read than you could ever finish.

If you're going to read one book, I highly recommend the Bible first. You can read it on your phone or online at BibleGateway.com.

But I try to write stuff to help you know God and the Bible better, too. So subscribe to the email version. Or get the RSS on your iPhone. Or just read it when you're in line at Starbucks when you get a text message letting you know I just finished this.

Hopefully it helps.

And if it does, blog or write or text or tweet back.

So I know you're there.

And so I can blog more about it later.

Merry Christmas!

+++
DILLON BURROUGHS is a writer on issues of spirituality.
He also serves as an activist for World Vision.
Dillon lives with his wife, Debbie, and three children in Tennessee.

No comments:

Dillon Burroughs's Fan Box

Dillon Burroughs on Facebook

Blog Archive